Spot the differences between these two photos and head over to the Canadian Celiac Association's entry page, fill out the form and you'll be entered to win everything you see in the picture as a prize.
You'll find the photos, contest rules and list of prizes here, but you can only enter on the CCA's site.
Daily Prizes August 25th - Sep 22nd.
Lunch Box, CCA/Kinnikinnick Lunch Bag, Celiac Kid Stuff and CCA Stickers, two Celiac Kid Stuff bracelets, Growing Up Celiac pamphlet packed with everything any celiac kids needs to know to navigate school.
Spot the three differences and enter only on Celiac Association's webpage.
Contest Rules & Regulations
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- No purchase necessary.
- Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Contest is hosted exclusively by The Canadian Celiac Association (@CCACceliac) in partnership with Kinnikinnick Foods (@kinnikinnickgf).
- Entries must be submitted after 10:00 AM EST on August 25, 2021 and before 11:59 PM EST on September 22, 2021.
- Open to residents of Canada, must be 18+ years of age.
- Not open to residents of Quebec.
- Total prize is valued at $126 Canadian. Food product substitutions may occur.
- Entrants must fill out the landing page information to enter.
- Every entry, regardless of correctly finding the differences, is entered to win.
- Daily prizes awarded will be 6 Kinnikinnick products, 1 carry bag, 1 YumBox lunchbox (Aqua color), 1 Growing Up Celiac workbook, 1 pack of 30 “Gluten-Free” labels from Oliver’s Labels, 3 sheets of Celiac Kid Stuff stickers, 2 Celiac Kid Stuff bracelets, per winner selected. Winners will be selected from the existing pool of entries every day at 3pm EST during the period August 25, 2021, through September 22, 2021, and notified no later than the following Monday.
- The Canadian Celiac Association and Kinnikinnick Foods is not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages incurred as a result of contest entry.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- One entry per person for contest duration.
- Contact information: