- In a shallow bowl combine ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, Kinnikinnick Panko Bread Crumbs and Kinnikinnick All Purpose Flour Blend.
- Coat chicken in Crumb mixture. Shake off excess crumb. Set aside.
- In a deep skillet, heat olive oil and brown chicken. Cook chicken until crispy and evenly browned turning during cooking process (chicken will finish cooking in sauce). Set aside.
- Using the same pan; sauté tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and olives until tender over medium heat (approx. 5-6 minutes).
- Add reserved salt, reserved pepper, oregano, capers and chicken stock to vegetables. Continue to cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Nestle browned chicken in vegetable stock mixture.
- Continue to cook covered for 20 - 30 minutes over medium-low heat. Cook until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature 165°F) and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve with your favourite pasta.
Yields 4 portions