- Combine Kinnikinnick All Purpose Flour Blend, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternating with water. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate chips, stir until combined.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C), lightly spray cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto cookie sheet, press slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
Yields 60 cookies
- Mix cream cheese until soft, scrapping down in between mixing (approx. 5 - 7 minutes).
- Slowly add icing sugar to cream cheese, mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Spread icing mixture on cooled cookies.
- Top with cranberries and drizzle with melted white chocolate (This is a soft icing, it will not set up hard).
Tips & Variations
- It is important to press these cookies slightly. They do not flow in the oven.
- Cookies will keep best if stored in an air-tight container with parchment between each layer.