Gluten Free - Resource Guide FREE when you spend $92 online
The only book you'll ever need. Packed full of vital research and tips. Get a FREE COPY today.
A must-have book for anyone with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
We're thrilled to partner with dietitian Shelley Case, RD, one of the world's leading experts in the field. Get a FREE copy of her best-selling book when you spend $92 online. We'll add it to your cart automatically when you hit the threshold.
The book covers EVERYTHING you need to know about celiac disease and the
gluten-free diet. An overview of Gluten Free: The Definitive Resource Guide includes:
- Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Safe Foods and Those to Avoid
- Frequently Questioned Ingredients
- Gluten Threshold Levels
- Gluten and Food Allergen Labeling in the U.S. & Canada
- Nutrition and the Gluten-Free Diet
- Gluten-Free Alternatives
- Gluten-Free Meal Planning
- Gluten-Free Shopping
- Preventing Cross-Contact
- Eating Out and Traveling
- Gluten-Free Cooking and Baking
- Recipes with Nutritional Analysis
- Gluten-Free Products
- Company Directory
- Gluten-Free Resources
- Articles, Websites and Other References
Shelley has been featured on TV, radio and print media across North America. She is a much sought-after speaker on the subject at medical, nutrition, celiac and food industry conferences. For her contributions to the field of celiac disease, Shelley was awarded the Queen Elizabeth Golden Jubilee Medal
If you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, do yourself a favour and read this book!