- Preheat a lightly sprayed frying pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl whisk together vegetable oil, egg and water until combined.
- Slowly add Kinnikinnick Pancake and Waffle Mix to liquid mixture. Mix for 2 - 3 minutes until batter is smooth. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop ¼ cup batter onto preheated pan. Quickly tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread batter evenly, keeping a round shape.
- Cook the crepe for 45 seconds or until the edges begin to curl and colour. Flip and cook the other side for 15 - 20 seconds.
- Combine peach, amaretto, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a medium pot.
- Cook stirring continually for 10 - 15 minutes over medium heat until peaches are mushy.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Purée mixture in a food processor. Set aside.
- In the centre of a crepe, spread a thin layer of Sauce, topped with sliced peaches, raspberries and a spoonful of whipped cream.
- Roll crepe up and spoon Sauce on top.
- Finish with a dollop of whipping cream and additional fruit.
Yields 10 Crepes
Tips & Variations
- Crepes can be prepared ahead of time. Warm crepes in microwave to help form.
- If using canned peaches, drain juice well.
- If using frozen raspberries, thaw and drain excess juice off.