Cookies and Cream KinniTOOS® Cookies
Nutrition Facts Canadian
Nutrition Facts US
|Share Buttons Inserted Here, the share buttons will be dynamically placed here. No need to do anything here.
1 package Kinnikinnick Chocolate KinniTOOS® - reserve ½ package (220 g)
2¼ cup Kinnikinnick All Purpose Flour Blend (444 g)
½ tsp salt (2 g)
1 tsp baking soda (4 g)
½ cup granulated sugar (105 g)
¾ cup brown sugar (146 g)
¾ cup softened butter (144 g)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract (3 g)
⅓ cup water (80 g)
2 large eggs (112 g)
1 cup white chocolate chips (180 g)
6 oz white chocolate - chopped (170 g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), lightly spray baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- In a bag, crush ½ package of Chocolate KinniTOOS®. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, vanilla, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly add All Purpose Flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture, alternate with water. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and ½ package of crushed Chocolate KinniTOOS®. Stir until combined.
- Drop dough onto baking tray leaving 3 inches between.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Break reserved ½ package Chocolate KinniTOOS® into small pieces. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate on a bain marie (pot of water with a snug fitting bowl on top).
- Dip the tops of each cooled cookie in white chocolate.
- Top with broken Chocolate KinniTOOS®.
- Let set completely before storing in an air-tight container. Store with parchment paper between layers to prevent sticking.
Yields 24 - 30 cookies